Thursday, March 17, 2011

Just for Fun: My March Madness Championship Game Predictions. Who will be there and who will Win?

Like a lot of you this week I filled out my March Madness bracket. I have been doing brackets for 20+ years and in all those years I have had only one season of glory. In 2009 I was in a bracket that cost 20 dollars a person and paid 2600 plus for first place. The reason I mention this is so you have an idea how many people were in it. I was the only person that had Michigan St. playing North Carolina in the final. I had North Carolina winning which they did pretty easily. Believe it or not, it was a very surreal moment. I had won my bracket! I know there are other teams that have as good of a chance or better than both of the following teams. Kansas played consistent all season. Kansas was 32-2 and played in one of the best conferences in the country. Kentucky is much like Michigan in 2009 as far as the way they are playing down the stretch. They won the SEC tournament which is, and has always been one of the premier basketball conferences in the country for many years. They have won their last six games which included Florida twice, Alabama, Ole Miss, Tennessee and Vanderbilt. Not exactly patsy row. Since February 15th the Wildcats are 8-1. So take it for what it's worth. The odds of me winning another bracket in my lifetime are probably not quite so high but you just never know. Good luck to all of you. I hope we have a lot of winners!

Kentucky @ Kansas


Winner: Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment